Cyboard EdTech Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Graphic Designer cum Video Editor
Job Type- Full Time
No. of Openings : 2
Job Location: Gurgaon-near MG Road metro station, Delhi-NCR
Qualifications: Graduate and Post Graduate
Work Experience: 0-1 yrs.
Stipend: Rs. 10 K
Job description for Video Editor/ Graphic Designer profile
What you’ll do:
- Effectively conceptualize, design, and execute all visuals to support on digital media.
- Responsible for creating attractive social media graphics, digital campaign creative, email banners, gifs, videos, posters, Infographics, as per our marketing calendar
- Retouch, correct, and color-grade videos and graphic media.
- Assemble all raw footage & digitally cut the files to put together the film’s sequence and create the final cut of the video as per the script with our copywriters.
- Select, edit, and incorporate third party content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
Who were looking for?
- Should have a strong command of graphic designing skills along with advanced knowledge of software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Should have a design degree or diploma or demonstrated experience in Visual Communications, Web or Graphic Design, Illustration, Video Editing, or related field.
- Should have experience in Visual Designer & Video Editor, or a similar role.
- Design experiences across all digital assets, such as advertising, electronic newsletters, basic HTML, banners, video editing, social media, and other digital media, are essential.
- Ability to understand product/brand strategy for creating a visual language & familiarity with various visual design processes e.g. creating mood boards, social media designs, email designs, print designs, brand videos, etc. is mandatory.
- Should have skills to turn around rigorous visual mock-ups in an iterative, agile environment.
- Should have a keen eye for aesthetics and details & should be able to conceptualize & create visuals with copywriters with minimum supervision. Any experience with digital marketing channels using Social Media will be an added advantage.
- Add On Skills: Ability to shoot videos using camera (Knowledge of using Mic, Backdrops, Audio Editing, Green Screen, Video Editing etc.)