Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create innovative and engaging public relations and media campaigns for our social media handles.
2. Collaborate with other teams of the company such as marketing and designers to create promotional content.
3. Develop PR campaigns and social media content strategies to increase brand awareness and boost community engagement.
4. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
5. Staying up-to-date with innovations and updates of social media platforms and researching popular content ideas.
6. Communicating outcomes and results of the media relations initiatives to the company leadership.
Please apply only if you have:
1. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
2. Knowledge about social media marketing, branding, and public relations.
3. Are available for a minimum of 15 days during this virtual part-time internship.